Perfect to enjoy with friends. It’s a wine that spreads happiness, holding it’s own among chattering voices and bursts of laughter.
The distinctive character is revealed right away with lively aromas of citrus and white flowers.
Next comes fullness and maturity with notes typical of an aged Chardonnay (honey & brioche).
Playful and seductive.
- 1 star, Guide Hachette 2016
- Bronze Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
- Silver medal Internantional Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
- 3 stars, Guide Hachette 2013
- Silver Medal Decanter World Wine Awards 2013
- Wine Spectator (octobre 2013) : 89/100
- Gold Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
- Gold Medal, Chardonnay du Monde 2011
100 % Chardonnay
1.5l Magnum Bottle