A very fine multi-award-winning wine. The distinctive character is revealed right away with the lively freshness of citrus and white flowers. Next comes the fullness and maturity of Chardonnay (honey & brioche).
No malolactic fermentation to preserve freshness and complexity of aromas. Long aging in the cellar, more than 36 months and 6 months after disgorging.
- SILVER, Champagne and Sparkling Wine Championships 2017
- 1 star, Guide Hachette 2016
- Bronze Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
- Silver medal Internantional Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
- 3 stars, Guide Hachette 2013
- Silver Medal Decanter World Wine Awards 2013
- Wine Spectator (octobre 2013) : 89/100
- Gold Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
- Gold Medal, Chardonnay du Monde 2011
100 % Chardonnay