This cuvée is the most natural and faithful expression of our Terroir. With its notes of white flowers and minerals, Chardonnay forms the body of this wine.
Once the bubbles settle, a delightful aroma of ripe fruits (pear and apricot) is revealed. A champagne of exceptional clarity, worthy of any special occasion.
We poured this Champagne at our wedding and our guests loved it.
- Silver Medal Drinks Business Champagne Masters 2015
- Bronze Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
- Silver Medal (outstanding) International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
- Bronze Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2013
- Gold Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012 (London)
- Gold Medal, Mundus Vini 2012 (Germany)
50% Pinot Meunier. 40% Chardonnay. 10% Pinot Noir
1.5l Magnum bottle